Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, last yr all the fuss was about the Belgian Babes, Kim and Juju, and now the spotlight are on the Russian girls, who are really rising, specially the juniors

Myskina, Kuznetsova, Vera Z, Dinara, Elena B, Masha, Masha K there's this new generation (besides Nastya, "late-boomer"), causing a nice fuss in the WTA

Do u guys agree??

Congrats gals! :D

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
There are just sooo many talented Russians with different style of game and personalities!:eek:

Udachi Russia!;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Pea is right, there are SO many different characters, there is someone for everyone to love! There is a VERY tall one, and a VERY short one; there are blondes and brunettes; there are haughty types and humble types; emotional ones and steely-eyed ones; glamorous ones and all-business ones; headcases and fantastic fighters. It's impossible not to find at least one fave in this huge cast of characters straight out of a Russian novel!

But I haven't yet noticed a huge influx of new supporters on Russian Roulette. But that will change! :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Exactly- if the field is saturated with Russians, its a bit hard not to take notice of players with good games and cheer for them! I've just started cheering for some of the younger players and i've always been a Myskina fan! I did just start jumping on Ms. Kournikova's bandwagon- why, i don't know!! well i do....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts