Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,080 Posts
Have you met a person who sees dead people like the kid in The Sixth Sense?

Can we just turn this into a Spooky Thread? And no to

>Be me
>Be 12 and spent the weekend with my aunt
>Parents went away for the weekend
>Dad loves to take photos and videos
>Takes a lot of beautiful photos of scenery and greenery.
>They get back and show off all the photos
>Browsing through videos.
>See one of a massively fluffy dog looking video
>Adorable scale 10/10?
>Play video
>Fluffy dog frolicking through meadow, about 10 second long
>Half way through video there is a whisper
>I SHIT YOU NOT
>It is like a demon whipser, with a really deep tone.
>"Kill it"
>Play again
>"Kill it"
>Literally get shivers up my spine
>"Wtf?"
>It's not my dad or mom and I have no clue what it is.
>No other noises than, "Kill it"
>It's so damn disturbing that I instantly delete the video and don't tell anyone.
>Yes, I can still hear the voice to this day...

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
yes, during my psychiatry course

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
No, because it's scientifically impossible and anyone who claims to see them / believes in ghosts / paranormal / horoscopes / psychics etc are laughable.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Yes. I used to see dead people all the time. I was an undertaker for a while, but I quit because the tips weren't good.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
Yeah, I knew a girl who claims to see them. Can't remember the stories she told me but once she was at my place, we were talking about the issue in the kitchen and she said there was a dead man near the fridge. She was pretty convincing because she didn't talk about the issue in a paranoid way, rather very relaxed, because she was so used to it after so many years.

Don't know what is the explanation for that though there must be one. There's allways the chance she was a well disguised troll who got the kicks for saying those things.

·
|
15,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah, so many people who are unsatisfied with reality and prefer an escape to fantasy.
That reminds me of when a couple of people use to think the earth was circular instead of facing the reality of the earth being flat :rolleyes:

Let's face it, the human race knows very little about the world (or what they call "the world", which is only a very small portion).

Yeah, I knew a girl who claims to see them. Can't remember the stories she told me but once she was at my place, we were talking about the issue in the kitchen and she said there was a dead man near the fridge. She was pretty convincing because she didn't talk about the issue in a paranoid way, rather very relaxed, because she was so used to it after so many years.

Don't know what is the explanation for that though there must be one. There's allways the chance she was a well disguised troll who got the kicks for saying those things.
Most people who talk to dead people know its not a good idea to tell anyone, but that girl was probably too naive and mistakenly thought it was ok to tell :eek:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Nadull's records peaking in grass season.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts