Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
14,508 Posts

·
Registered
21,286 Posts
Nope, it's get too itchy after few days and yes I know they are products to stop the itchiness but I don't see the point in getting them when I don't even like the look of a beard(at least not on me :p)

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Of course I have a beard. I expect to wear one rest of my life and in the after life too

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Of course I have a beard. I expect to wear one rest of my life and in the after life too
You've already described earlier how it looks like, so give it a rest, please.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
You've already described earlier how it looks like, so give it a rest, please.
My style is different now, the classic full beard above the neck line

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
I can't grow decent facial hair, unfortunately

I like to keep a small amount of stubble, though. I look like such a babyface after a clean shave. SO much that I used to get asked for ID at the age of 25 when I still wore t-shirts and other casual trash clothing.

I did a clean shave for a funeral a few months ago, assuming that was the respectable thing to do. WHen I got there, at least two of the departed's children had substantial beards. :facepalm:

·
Registered
2 Posts
How can you play tennis with beard? I think the face should be clean shaven. There shouldn't be too many extra detail in your appearance that would hinder the airflow. For the same reason I would dissuade you from using flaps in your costume. Not even for chicks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's odd that noone wants to talk to me. I had another thought yesterday about beards and tennis. I am still convinced that long beard is a big no-no. But if you have a small and well-trimmed one, you can give it a go. But as mentioned by these "Solicitors Guru", Common Risks in a Barbershop is quite a common thing. I guess we need to learn how to behave with a barber for this to never happen.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
How can you play tennis with beard? I think the face should be clean shaven. There shouldn't be too many extra detail in your appearance that would hinder the airflow. For the same reason I would dissuade you from using flaps in your costume. Not even for chicks.
Ask Benoit Paire.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,637 Posts
I can't grow decent facial hair, unfortunately

I like to keep a small amount of stubble, though. I look like such a babyface after a clean shave. SO much that I used to get asked for ID at the age of 25 when I still wore t-shirts and other casual trash clothing.

I did a clean shave for a funeral a few months ago, assuming that was the respectable thing to do. WHen I got there, at least two of the departed's children had substantial beards. 🤦
I'm in the same boat as you are. It's hard for an east/south east Asian to grow a true beard. But shaving isn't my thing either. I just lightly trim every 2 weeks, max 3 weeks. I look naked after a shave.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I used to have it neat , new age hippie if you will , then dr. House like and better sometimes lemmy kilmister like with a bigger moustache down to the chin. Now during pandemic it grew careless almost homeless . Will go back once quarentine is over

·
Super Moderator
8,223 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you are. It's hard for an east/south east Asian to grow a true beard. But shaving isn't my thing either. I just lightly trim every 2 weeks, max 3 weeks. I look naked after a shave.
Same, just clean shaved myself for someone and I feel like I want my beard back. I feel so uncomfortable without beard tbh, didn’t clean shave for years and mostly trimmed my beard.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I don't remember last time I clean shaved, certainly more than ten yers ago. I don't keep a beard though, more like a four days stubble or smth.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I have a goatee

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I tend to get razor bumps no matter what I do (razor, electric, dry shave, wet shave, bump cream etc).
So I only use a beard trimmer and either grow a full beard or just keep a very light stubble that looks clean shaven from afar.
Right now I'm thinking of doing a horseshoe. I hate it but in this pandemic, anything goes.

·
10,297 Posts
Beard come , beard goes.

To ensure proper closure on my mask, I go clean shaven. Otherwise it just grows full.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Never. When I don't shave for some time there are microscopic beard traces but according to my calculations I would have to wait about 10 years for a proper beard. No, thanks, it's better without it.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts