Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lost all respect for Tomic after that gutless, disgraceful and totally unethical thing that he did in the first game of the fifth set. I will never cheer for him again, and hope that Federer tears him a new one on Sunday.

Reactions: Ravel and Looner

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I've lost all respect for Tomic after that gutless, disgraceful and totally unethical thing that he did in the first game of the fifth set. I will never cheer for him again, and hope that Federer tears him a new one on Sunday.
Dude, you have never cheered for him,. Get over yourself.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Tomic is a smart boy. He outsmarts opponents on the court, even in cheating. Bravo Bernard, you are us hero.
I am kidding, that was pathetic. But who cares, show must go on. That wasn't first unsportmanship behaviour on the court by some player.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
59,021 Posts
Roddick used to be my least favorite.
Only American I even like ok is Querrey. Isner and Roddick have no game. Young and Fish have personality issues

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Possibly, yes, but right now I am disliking someone from Australia! :D

Reactions: rtgy

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
A player's nationality doesn't really play a factor in whether I support them or not, but yes I dislike most of the Australian players actually. :lol: James Duckworth is alright though, played well against Tipsarevic.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Yes, definitely. But the athlete is not a tennis player.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
A player's nationality doesn't really play a factor in whether I support them or not
Here the same but it was a factor in the past when I was a teenager.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Lleytonfan, you will love him when he beats Federer for two days. But honestly, we can't expect some Hewitt's fan will like Bernard after all hapened between two of them.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I am sorry but if players who move from elsewhere to Australia have to root for the Aussies then it is incumbent on native Aussies to root for their own as well. Otherwise, what sort of an example are you setting to your immigrants? Nationality is not a trivial concept to be messed about in this manner.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
What did he do?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
1 - 20 of 107 Posts