Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Kinda..

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murray is not a better returner nor a better Grass player.

Murray is not a better returner than Djokovic.

Murray was never the favorite for the W Title, ever.

Djokovic ERA, get used to it.

3,728 Posts
murray owns djokovic on grass 2-0

including a slam final

if murray got through he probably would have beaten nole here

·
Registered
360 Posts
Why even make this post when you know that Novak doesn't like playing Murray on grass. LOL.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
When it comes to the individual match up on grass, it remains to be seen that Murray will always be favored. Federer could have 10 RG titles but would still lose 9/10 times to Nadal on clay.

Reactions: Arsenalex

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Murray is a far better grass courter than Nole. Another tard thread trying to find groundbreaking new ways to ass lick Djokovic.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I've never stated Murray was the outright favourite for the title, but he was in the mix with Djokovic and Federer, and proved that by reaching the last 4. Only an inspired biennial performance from Federer beat him.

Murray could do with being more aggressive on 2nd serves though, as he's capable, but Djokovic currently beats him on that aspect of his game.

He's better than Djokovic at dealing with huge servers like Isner, Karlovic, Querrey and Anderson though. :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Henman was a better grass courter than Krajicek, but had a loser's mentality and was unlucky. Same deal.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Murray is overrated on grass...Federer creamed him...He never had a chance to win that match and I'm embarrassed to say I picked him to win...Murray is a notorious pusher and Federer made him pay for it...He still has not beaten Federer at Wimbledon...Yes he beat him at the Olympics on Centre Court but it is not the same

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
must be hard being a fake Nole fan (Roger hater) and Murray fan at the same time. lol :)

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Murray will win USO-AO-RG-WIM next, book it.

Hi4tory

·
-Oracle-
2,070 Posts
I wouldn't say Murray has a worse grass game than Djokovic, especially based on titles.

Roddick was quite a better grass player than both of them(and Nadal) and he has 0 Wimbledon titles.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Djokovic is a better player than Murray in general, and he would have beaten him this year at Wimbledon in my opinion had they met. However, I think Andy would have a better shot on grass than on other surfaces, especially at Wimbledon.

It comes down to serve versus return. Murray is still not serving as well as he did in 2012-13, whereas Djokovic is serving better, and this has tipped the balance for the time being. Crucially, Djokovic also does much more with the second ball, which backs up his serve.

In rallies, Andy is about even playing Novak, but versus other players Novak is more effective because he has such consistent depth on both wings both DTL and cross-court, and he can create better angles on both sides. Andy's forehand DTL and inside-out are big weaknesses.

Andy's lobs and volleys are a bit better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts