Mens Tennis Forums banner

Monte Carlo - Now a respectable Masters 1000 event?

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? I've been thinking this since last year but this year seems to reaffirm it even stronger. Gone are the days of Mickey Carlo, Monte Carlo might be one of the best M1000s on tour now. :D

·
Administrator
6,070 Posts
Hopefully this is a parody of a Fedtard rather than the legitimate item, because it's pretty embarrassing to go from "Lol Mickey Carlo" to "one of the best events on tour" the moment Federer sets up a final against a H2H pigeon.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Red grass. Slow down the courts to get some diversity on tour. Ballbasher heaven.
argument.

·
Registered
28,788 Posts
No. Still Mickey Carlo

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Yes. From Monte to Mickey this year. Two best clay-courters injured... I've already forgotten MC14.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
The hypocritical Fraudturds strike again, what an embarrasment for the real fans of Fed :facepalm:

The OP "has been thinking about it since last year" but only has the balls to say it once Rogie is in the Final against his lapdog :lol: What a coward!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yeah.

I never believed in Mickey Carlo, but right now, with this AWESOME final, looks like he can finally become Monte Carlo.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Another fedtard genius thread on the most historic clay tournament there is. It was not Borg, Kuerten, or Rafa winning, it was the pseudo goat beating an injured Nole and avoiding player he could not beat when he was a teenager at MC.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
The hypocritical Fraudturds strike again, what an embarrasment for the real fans of Fed :facepalm:

The OP "has been thinking about it since last year" but only has the balls to say it once Rogie is in the Final against his lapdog :lol: What a coward!
I made a similar thread yesterday, before Fed won against Djokovic :cool::wavey:

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
I made a similar thread yesterday, before Fed won against Djokovic :cool::wavey:
But you only opened it after Rafa has lost to David :superlol:

That's ok, there is nothing wrong with being shit-scared from the player who has caused you so much pain, anger, and disappointment throughout the years by humiliating your fake "God" :devil: All Fraudturds are the same!

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

Relax mate, the OP is just trolling

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
But you only opened it after Rafa has lost to David :superlol:

That's ok, there is nothing wrong with being shit-scared from the player who has caused you so much pain, anger, and disappointment throughout the years by humiliating your fake "God" :devil: All Fraudturds are the same!
Dull losing is directly correlated to the quality of the tournament, I'm not hiding that at all! :bigwave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts