Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wait a minute, i swear it was like 2 months ago when Flavia was losing left, right and centre, getting bagled by unkowns and just losing all the time...

But recently she has beaten the likes of venus,Peer, Mirza,Peng and Rezai.

I just cant see her losing tommorows final, she will know that this is a great chance to get a long awaited title against an opponent who has had a very easy draw to the final...

W T A Bangkok

Pennetta over Chan 4/9

&

To win 2-0 11/10

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Trying my luck with a Treble:

Djokovic over Wawrinka @1.25
S Williams over Dementieva @1.36
Karlovic over Johansson @1.72

@2.92

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Wait a minute, i swear it was like 2 months ago when Flavia was losing left, right and centre, getting bagled by unkowns and just losing all the time...

But recently she has beaten the likes of venus,Peer, Mirza,Peng and Rezai.

I just cant see her losing tommorows final, she will know that this is a great chance to get a long awaited title against an opponent who has had a very easy draw to the final...

W T A Bangkok

Pennetta over Chan 4/9

&

To win 2-0 11/10
hehehe Ivan,yeah i noticed that aswell!(anabolic steriods? :confused: Jones) GL on Flavia hope she brings it home for ya mate!!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
This title should be devoted to Sizzling Swede Sailing in Stockholm on Sunday!!Another words,Tojo run comes to end!!

Leaning on Dr Ivo 1.75 over Tojo - One of the sickest serves in the game vs used to be one of the best returners in the game,uphill task for Tojo and will need all the fight n fans to get him over the line in this one,wow its been a long long time between drinks for the Swede!!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Just the one!

60 units on Ivo Giant Karlovic 1.80 over Thomas Hardnut Johansson - Just like Dahveed n Goliath imo,hitting serves up 220+ kph is abit too much for Tojo even with home support!!1st serve stats has been impressive aswell by Ivo which he will need no doubt!!

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Dr. Ivo 2-1 (sets) -win
Dr. Ivo 1st set -win
first set Fat-ass -win
Elena 2-1 sets -win
fat-ass not in 2 sets
few others i haven't had a chance to post:
etc. etc.
but i want to get a credit for them to look cool