Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Discuss. :devil:

For me it was US Open 2011 SF where Federer missed all his MP's. :lol:

I was on a flight while watching this year's Wimbledon Final. The satellite signal cut off right after Federer won the second set. When I saw the match replay later I turned off the screen. :mad:

·
Premium Member
9,356 Posts
Latest was the Divatrov match today.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
All the time...I've been known to throw the remote/mouse quite frequently, or smash it (on the couch though so it doesn't break)

and Simon is the reason my iphone was broken...

Reactions: UsD.AnDreS

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Every match which takes hours and hours and is full of shitty tennis when a match of one of my faves comes afterwards :eek:

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
a few with Nadal and Djokovic in 2011, especially Nadal blowing 1 set leads in Indian Wells and Miami. the second final I probably flung something haha, it was like deja vu

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Never threw my remote but I turned off the screen when Thiem played Cuevas at RG this year.
Or against Verdasco when he choked a 3-1-lead in the final set :hysteric:

·
Registered
21,142 Posts
All the time...I've been known to throw the remote/mouse quite frequently, or smash it (on the couch though so it doesn't break)

and Simon is the reason my iphone was broken...
you must be quite an agressive girl :boxing: :hysteric: :no:

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
I ragequitted my stream in the mid of the 3rd set of the Wimbledon final.

From BPs to break Djokovic to 40-15 on Federer's serve to BPs Djokovic in the same game and the most retard UE you will ever see him play to be broken.

I only resumed in the 4th.

·
Registered
21,142 Posts
Turned off the screen at some of Gulbis' defeats this year. He was just hopeless...
(needed to get rid of him as fave after that)

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Every match which takes hours and hours and is full of shitty tennis when a match of one of my faves comes afterwards :eek:
This happens quite often during slams and some masters. WTA also plays these tournaments. Coincidence?

But yeah I know what you mean. Also rain delays when the match I care about the most is the last one.:(

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Tons.

One of the angriest ones for me was the Federer vs. Monfils SF in Paris, 2010. 5 match points, gone.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,675 Posts
Broke an expensive vase after Stakh was about to win the match against Federer in Wimbledon and, well, I destroyed my remote after KAndy lost to Nole a few weeks ago. Had to stand up for a few days to zap.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I broke my phone by throwing it against a wall after the Roger-Novak 2010 US Open SF.

It was a flip phone... I kept using the bottom half for the night. It worked!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Murray-Federer at Wimbledon this year. I did exactly that. It was the most frustrating match in a long time for me.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Djokovic's embarrassing choke against nadal in the U.S. Open 2013 third set. Nadal literally did NOTHING to win that set. Nole was in control and then stated clowning so badly. I gave up watching after that. Lots of swearing haha!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts