Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am functioning on five hours' sleep right now.

Last night, I went to a party that my sorors were sponsoring....and had a wonderful time as usual. The new girls probated last night, and I must say their performance brought the house down. With the exception of certain women behind me heckling, it was cool.

Beforehand, I went to Barnes and Noble in Louisville....the one on Brownsboro Road in The Summit shopping center. I realized a couple of days ago that I got a copy of The Odyssey that featured the Latin names of the main characters instead of the Greek names, so I got another copy at Barnes and Noble. Unfortunately, I cannot take the other copy back. I'll just have to deal with it. I also copped Aesop's Fables. Remember Aesop's Fables? You may recognize The Hare and the Tortoise and The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. Just know that they are part of the fables.

Oh...and I got to leave school a half hour early. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the university in time to pick up my residual check....I'll see it in the mail this coming week. I hope so, anyway. I don't need the money right now, but I will soon. Until then...I wait-I guess.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts