Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey:
I can't remember the last time I posted on this board. I've been using my college's computers and internet access is very limited. I v'e had major housing/financial issues with this freaking school during the past 2 months but thankfully I have now moved in with my boyfriend. Anyhow, I hope everyone is doing well.

Lots of changes on the board. WOW!

I don't have much to say, except TMS Shanghai was amazing. High quality tennis all the way. And I pretty much stopped following AO once Marat, Lleyton and Mario were ousted. From everything I've read it seems Andre was amazing.

I am looking forward to Marat/Lleyton matches hopefully in the semis and finals for the rest of the year. I still have wonderful memories of their matches last year particulary the Miami/Nasdaq02 one.

Just one question: are Andre and Lleyton serious when they say that they're not chasing #1(entry ranking) but slams? or are they just blowing smoke up everyone's behind? True neither has anything to prove to anyone anymore but really why be a professional tennis player if not for the pleasure of claiming that place and all the good stuff that comes with it?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Greetings!!!! :wavey: Sorry about your troubles. College is a biiiiioooooooooooottccchhh

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mrs Guga thanks for the support. I'm sorry I did post earlier.

I remember you had a signature about rolling around naked through Guga's hair. what happened to it?

I loved it. Very evocative imagery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts