Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year is the same... we were 10 people today (a guiness record for us since we're a little family)... there's some good things.... if you get bored you can drink and have fun (no no no... drinking is bad) but it's funny how others get drunk drinking almost anything and then the dinner table suddenly gets interesting, cause you see a lot of people talking about non-sense things and you can laugh at them...
And... yes, alcohol is good, at least to me, I can drink a lot without getting drunk and that's good... my mother think I drunk too much tonight... I didn't, otherwise I wouldn't be here writing this at 3.15am local time... New year sucks! Holiday suck! (except for the food... and well... the alcohol) probably most people is going to think I'm an alcoholic... I'm not, I drink at home with my family and they fall asleep drinking just a bottle... and I only drink occasionally.
Anyways... if someone can explain to me what the real meaning about holidays is, please post a comment... cause I hate holidays, it's not that I hate THE holidays... but I hate reminding of all the people that are not here anymore, family memories, and stuff... and then... even when almost everything's my life is fucked up, I have dinner and everyone pretends to be happy... well I don't know... I just needed to unleash my feelings somewhere, and I didn't want to go out a lot of stupid people.
Happy New Year 2006...

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts