·
Registered
62,758 Posts
no i did not :( :(

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for that interesting information, Jorge!

In the Philippines, we also celebrate All Saints & All Souls Day. People flock the cemeteries during this period and hang out there in the burial grounds of their families and ancestors, lighting candles, eating, playing cards, chatting, even playing music...Like in your country, it's a joyful annual celebration to honour and remember the dead.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
very nice Mrs. B :)

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Mrs. B said:
Thanks for that interesting information, Jorge!

In the Philippines, we also celebrate All Saints & All Souls Day. People flock the cemeteries during this period and hang out there in the burial grounds of their families and ancestors, lighting candles, eating, playing cards, chatting, even playing music...Like in your country, it's a joyful annual celebration to honour and remember the dead.
yeah Mrs B, tomorrow i will spent several hours at the grave of my lost grandpas, singing, listen music, eating, praying, having fun, etc. Is really beautiful.
many people from different countries with different cultures found our customs weird, but they doesn't understand the deep meaning of this celebration. In my country is a tradition of thousands years. For me is weird and ridicoulous to see lil boys disguised as pumpkins, especially when they aren't europeans or from Canada or USA:rolleyes:

i respect their traditions, but i don't share it.:)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts