Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Are you a Christian? Do you celebrate Christmas with your family and friends?

Time needs no bastards. It needs no one. It marches on, no matter what. Thanks for the wishes, btw.

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you a Christian? Do you celebrate Christmas with your family and friends?
Culturally yes, religiously not so much. I am in Italy atm and lots of friends doing stuff, and me and few of my friends are invited to a church gathering tonight, food and drinks (non alcoholic obv) I am a man of peace and love. As for the family, they are far away at this time of year.

Time needs no bastards. It needs no one. It marches on, no matter what. Thanks for the wishes, btw.
Cool line, this, I will get it written.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
This is the fourth Christmas since I joined this forum. It's unbelievable how time passes so quickly. Sad but inevitable.
Wish everyone a peaceful time and a good year ahead.

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is the fourth Christmas since I joined this forum. It's unbelievable how time passes so quickly. Sad but inevitable.
Wish everyone a peaceful time and a good year ahead.
I hope you have a good one with your friends and family, dear. Is everything cooler in HK?

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
I hope you have a good one with your friends and family, dear. Is everything cooler in HK?
Thanks, same to you.

In a sense it's cooler as we don't have big confrontation between the protesters and the police where many get injured since a siege on university that took place last month.
However it's still going on every day. People rebel at every chance they get. It has become much more a way of life. Very often I find myself having to dodge tear gas (or even bullets!) when I go to places. That was what happened on Christmas eve when I had to cancel all plans and went home straight after going to a restaurant in the evening.

As time goes by it has become clear that the government won't back down no matter how hard we protest. Sadly it will eventually cool down without any political reform to give us democracy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts