Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Im so confused at the moment. See, there this guy i like from my karate class....and i really like him.....but i only see him once a week so im really happy when i see him....but i think he hates me......and now everytime i think about him i get butterflies in my stomach...and my heart beats really fast.....and im not around him i feel sick......lovesick......so do i love him? But how can i love him? I dont even know him....i mean he teaches me sometimes so we have sort of spoken.... but everytime i see him i do something embarrassing :eek:...Im so confused...i have never felt like this before....why do i like him so much? And what do i do about it? Help me!!! :sobbing:

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
Talk with him about your feelings.
In this form you will know what he is thinking or feeling about you.

G

·
I don't think that what you're feeling is called love yet... you like him yes but not love... to love someone you have to know him first and you don't know him ... and for this love to be complete , both sides should feel it...
in my advice to you (take it or leave it, up to you ) don't rush things... be patiant , try to get to know him before you tell him anything... becoz if it turned out to be that you are not in love with him then you saved yourself from an akward situation

G

·
I don't think you 'love' him just yet, you're probably 'in love' with him.
Try to get to know him better and notice more what he's about, not only what he looks like. Listen to what he's saying and try to follow his ideas, it should be more interesting than just hearing his words. You'll also have less time for the butterflies. ;)

·
Registered
18,903 Posts
:awww: Rach... :hug:

I wish I could help, but the truth is I kinda have the same problem with someone in my class... he's a 4.00 student and every girl likes him. He talks to me every now and then, but it usually goes, "Where're you heading?" or a simple "Hi!" with a smile :lol:

I hope your situation works out for the best... :hug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts