Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Of course that I didn't forget it and now it's revenge time :angel: :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKO!!!!!​

Have a wonderful day my dear friend, that all your bday wishes come true and that your amazing family gives the day that you desearve. Thanks for everything that you know it's alooot! :hug:

p.s. enjoy your day trying to forget how old you are now :lol: ... I told you, revenge time :kiss:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Happy Birthday Sparko :hug:

Reactions: Sparko1030

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Thank you everyone!!! :hug: :D

:devil: I knew you wouldn't forget Kid :haha: I don't know what you mean by revenge though :angel: Birthdays don't bother me- I'm not one year older, I'm one year better ;) :rolls: :)secret: but thanks for not asking my age anyway Nicofan :lol: )

Hubby is out of town tonight so I got my presents yesterday. That didn't stop me from doing a "little" shopping today though ;) :lol: The weather here today is the best present for me though-after Fernando wins (he's better anyway :mad:) I'm off for a walk in the park :yeah:

·
19,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah sure, you're not convincing to anyone with that argument of one year better :lol: ... I want to know what were the presents!! :bounce:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
yeah sure, you're not convincing to anyone with that argument of one year better :lol: ... I want to know what were the presents!! :bounce:

:eek: I don't know what you mean Kid-Maldini isn't the only one that gets better with age :cool:

As for presents, I got the dvd of the Pride and Prejudice miniseries (with Colin Firth)-I only had it recorded on tapes-from Ellie-fuzzy slippers from Lizzie and a pocket book and expensive chocolates from hubby. Oh, and a cookbook :lol: from my mom-I have too many already but I love them :p

·
19,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah Maldini is the only one Sparko :p :lol:

nice presents, my fav's were the dvd's and the chocolates :drool: :yeah:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :aparty:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
:eek: I don't know what you mean Kid-Maldini isn't the only one that gets better with age :cool:

As for presents, I got the dvd of the Pride and Prejudice miniseries (with Colin Firth)-I only had it recorded on tapes-from Ellie-fuzzy slippers from Lizzie and a pocket book and expensive chocolates from hubby. Oh, and a cookbook :lol: from my mom-I have too many already but I love them :p
I'm so jealous...I want the P&P miniseries with Colin Firth...you are sooo lucky!!! :yeah: :woohoo:

Everything sounds wonderful!!! And yummmmm chocolate!!! :yeah:

Except the cookbook. :eek: :lol: I don't believe in cooking...I believe in someone cooking for me. :lol: :lol: Of course, since I'm not rich, that means whether I believe in it or not, I have to cook. :sad:

VAMOS NICO!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Thanks Felipe! :hug:

:lol: Yeah, we kniow you don't like to cook Nicofan! It has to be tough to have such a belief and still be able to eat. ;) And *(sigh)* I watched the first two hours of P & P last night- it doen'st matter how many times I watch it, I never get tired of it :)

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:hug: Thanks so much Juliet and Gonzofan! :)

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Merci Alx! :hug: Birthday wishes are good anytime :yeah: I hope you had a great time at Bercy! :banana:

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Feliz cumple, Sparko!!!

I hope you had a great day!! ;) [and let's wish that Nico can have a good season in 08!]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts