Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sjeng Schaken turns 26 today. :) I guess you noticed I just love birthday threads. :eek: I suppose I never pass up an opportunity to celebrate my faves. :D

Happy birthday Sjeng!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

May all your wishes come true. Lord knows you've been through enough in your life. It's time to reap some rewards for your hard work. Here's to a very successful year. Cheers!

It would be great if he could play in today's final on his birthday but it wasn't ment to be. Reaching his first GS semi-final should be a good enough birthday present though. :D I'm sure he's more than happy about it. And at least he didn't tank yesterday and made Sampras play tie-breaks.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
HAPPY B-DAY! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congrats on a great US Open and good luck in your tennis future!;)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Congrats Sjeng.

*he beat Guga, I should be cursing him. Oh well... :eek: ;)*

·
Registered
752 Posts
yeah, Sjeng beat Guga, so that means they should be playing doubles somewhere in the near future?? :)

And during the Sjeng/Fernando match, I remember them quickly saying how one of Sjeng's brothers died of leukemia (sp?) and another brother has down syndrome? I may be wrong. If someone knows....

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I've only seen sjeng play twice, but he blew me away! so here you go: happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy ... *goes on forever drunkenly until everybody has left the room*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts