Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I鈥檓 making this thread to wish our Swiss Maestro an amazing 41st birthday. Happy birthday Roger Federer! 馃巶 馃帀 馃帄

You were the first tennis player I鈥檝e seen on my TV back when I was only 6 years old. The kid in me adored you and 17 years later that hasn鈥檛 changed one bit.

Flash photography Musician Music artist Music Happy

Registered
I鈥檓 making this thread to wish our Swiss Maestro an amazing 41st birthday. Happy birthday Roger Federer! 馃巶 馃帀 馃帄

You were the first tennis player I鈥檝e seen on my TV back when I was only 6 years old. The kid in me adored you and 17 years later that hasn鈥檛 changed one bit.

View attachment 384640
Happy Birthday, Rog! May this year and the future bring you health, happiness and meaning :)

Registered
Rod Laver, John P. McEnroe, Andy Murray, Justine Henin, Aga Radwaska, big three. Many more!
Happy birthday Grandpa!

Reactions: Waz

Premium Member
Happy birthday Roger. Thank you for making my childhood and my early adulthood great. While I didn鈥檛 became a fan right away, I always admired him and I am lucky to have followed his career for the past 20 years. No matter what he does in the future, whether it鈥檚 competitive tennis, exhibition tennis, foundation work, I hope Roger find happiness in everything. I love you Federer 鉂

Premium Member
THE PROMISE

August 8, 2022 --- A surprising story about a fan, one question, and one of the greatest tennis players of all time. It鈥檚 been 5 years since Izyan Ahmad, known to most as Zizou, challenged Federer to a match during the U.S. Open press conference. Together with Barilla, Roger Federer decides to surprise his fan by flying him to Zurich and fulfilling his promise. It鈥檚 time for Zizou to play against Federer, who has 20 Grand Slam titles to his name.

I love this video ... Happy Birthday Roger! :love:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts