Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow, 12 August, is Pete's birthday.

So although a bit early: HAPPY BITHDAY!!

I hope he has a great birthday at home.:) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
Happy birthday, my Pete :D:D

May all your wishes come true in your birthday, including a title win this year :D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts


Cheers for the great Pete!.:angel: :bounce: :kiss: :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
you have to wait for 50 more years before the great pete turns 80, rebecca :D, thanks anyway :D.

Long live the grete Pete :D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
oh angiel, pete's birthday again :eek: , how time passes :eek: , we should say good words for him, may be one day he comes and see our words, i am sure that he will feel very happy :D

angiel said:
Pete's birthday is coming up next month,what should we get him for his birthday you guys?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
excelllent wise words from Lalitha :worship: , may be pete can be a professional golfer and beat tiger woods :devil: :worship:


Lalitha said:
All we can do is wish him good luck in whatever he does in his life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,857 Posts
I think that's a good idea Mimi,I think he would do very well playing golf and I we would get to see him more often in the news,do you pick up American channels in your country Mimi? there will be a feature of Pete this saturday on FOX SPORT at 8pm, it is call Beyond The Glory,hope you guys can see it, I wont miss it for the world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
oh my god, i posted a reply to angiel but lost it :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
yes i think pete can be a good golfer, this carrer is longer than tennis, he can play till 55 :D

here in HK, we have very little tennis coverage, so i subscribed for a paid cable tv but it also does not show too much tennis, just grand slams, year end championship and other important tourneys like Toronto, Hamburg etc, but never women's tennis :(

i cannot watch this Fox programme, i envy of you so much, please tell us what pete looks like and what he said afterwards, thanks :D :worship: :angel: :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,494 Posts
angiel said:
I think that's a good idea Mimi,I think he would do very well playing golf and I we would get to see him more often in the news,do you pick up American channels in your country Mimi? there will be a feature of Pete this saturday on FOX SPORT at 8pm, it is call Beyond The Glory,hope you guys can see it, I wont miss it for the world.
Lucky you are Angiel, I won't get to see it here in India. Do tell me what they showed after you have seen it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,494 Posts
mimi said:
excelllent wise words from Lalitha :worship: , may be pete can be a professional golfer and beat tiger woods :devil: :worship:
Thanks Mimi, :worship:

Yeah, Pete will be very professional at his best in anything he does. But I don't think he loves golf just as the way he was passionate about tennis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
you are most welcome Lalitha :worship: :)

yes i think with his mental toughness and concentration, pete can do the sport which he loves good :worship: , luckily he plays tennis, otherwise tiger wood cannot win 8 slams :devil: :devil:

tomorrow i will be under pressure, coz i need to serve 2 bosses (i work as a secretary in a lawyers' firm), my colleague in front will be on leave for some days during this month :mad: , both my and her bosses are fierce, so may be i cannot post as often as usual :mad:



Lalitha said:
Thanks Mimi, :worship:

Yeah, Pete will be very professional at his best in anything he does. But I don't think he loves golf just as the way he was passionate about tennis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
Pete's birthday is approaching!!!

Mimi, How's work? hope you are fine..I am busy during this month too..:( glad August is coming!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
hello blueriver :D

i am super unlucky :mad: , got lots of work and whats more, the 2 sports chanell of the cabe tv which i used to watch tennis was bought by another new company, i called to cancel my service but was informed that i have signed a one year "discounted contract" which means if i have to cancel, i need to pay the remaining 5 months' fees :mad: :mad:

i have no us open to watch :mad: :mad: , i can join the new co but that means i need to pay more and also i don't want to put another big moderm onto my already small house so most probably i will have no tennis for 5 months coz i intend to join the new co after my old contract was finished :mad: :mad:

i have written a letter to complain, these cable tv cos are so bad :mad: :mad:

blueriver said:
Pete's birthday is approaching!!!

Mimi, How's work? hope you are fine..I am busy during this month too..:( glad August is coming!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,699 Posts
1 - 20 of 159 Posts
Top