Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can't wait, but i'm pretty sure this won't happen.

She's way too much a business woman with her image being 3/4 of her value, so the day we'll see Fed's or Pova's homemades will be the days when it will be a must in order to sell expensive champagne, watches, chocolate and candies :)

Pretty sure a young guy like Grigor would be into such shenanigans, but Masha is the one with the rules, so probably not coming any soon.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
funny fail :lol:

Happy Birthtime! ‏@happybirthtime 7h
Happy Birthtime to tenniser MARIA SHARAPOVA! 14 today! Happy Birthtime Maria! Game and set and match! pic.twitter.com/HFbuLYOfBa

also posts
@happybirthtime 3h
Happy Birthtime to tenniser SUE BARKER! 82 today! Happy Birthtime Sue! Game and set and match! pic.twitter.com/1mSBJbjFj5

It is also Sue Barker's birthday today, but she's 58, not 82. Attached pic is the one of Navratilova again! :silly: :haha:

how does this site have 1,430 followers? :confused:

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Love Maria but there is no way we ever get nudes. She's way too professional to allow that to happen. But, if someone got a hold of Grigor's phone...

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Just imagine the shrieks

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love Maria but there is no way we ever get nudes. She's way too professional to allow that to happen. But, is someone got a hold of Grigor's phone...
Genie Bouchard will make us happy though, i'm pretty sure.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Genie Bouchard will make us happy though, i'm pretty sure.
We can only hope. My only complaint with her is that she doesn't wear tight enough shirts during matches

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Okay. Choose marry, f***, kill for these three: Woz, Ana, Genie.

M: Ana
F: Genie
K: Woz

But it's tough

1 - 20 of 32 Posts