Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Rod Laver, John P. McEnroe, Andy Murray, Justine Henin, Aga Radwaska, big three. Many more!
The greatest day since Laver completed another CYGS in 1969. No bigger achievement than Murray straight setting Wawrinka, Djokovic and Federer in that tournament to earn God of grass status and earn the holy Wimbledon singles gold.

Premium Member
Even though I am a Brit, I was obviously supporting Federer in the match and I was devasted when he lost. One of the few times, I cried because of a tennis result.

Good for Murray to get the win though, just a few weeks after he lost to Federer in the Wimbledon final.

Premium Member
I can't believe 2012 was 10 years ago. Time flies.
I know right. It feels like just yesterday when I watched Federer beat Murray in the Wimbledon final. What I won't do to go back in time and relive those days again. :cry:

Reactions: Fedalovicray4

Registered
I know right. It feels like just yesterday when I watched Federer beat Murray in the Wimbledon final. What I won't do to go back in time and relive those days again. :cry:
Given the way things are across the board these days, I really would like to go back 10 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts