Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is weird coming from me princess of depression and paranoia.. And just finishing an episode of cry me a river that lasted for few days followed by exhaustion.. But what can we do? We live in this awful life We have to appreciate it and try to live it in a better way..

So post happy stuff and things you are grateful for.. Please no "thank God I don't have cancer" as there are good people who fight diseases, and it gets on my nerve people treat illness as part of an evil planned on evil.. Thank God every time not only when we are healthy..

I will start with me, I am grateful for books.. Life can't be the same without good books..

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am thankful for 5 percent of humans.. This may sound I hate a lot, but it also means I am thankful for millions of humans.. Look how appreciate the full part of a cup works? Problem happens when people are telling you to appreciate the full part of a garbage can, but in many times it works..

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am thankful for good tennis matches, my mother likes tennis and we watched many long tennis tours together.. It was good memories.. My mother is bigger than me though and she used this advantage to sit over me when I celebrated Rafa winning Wimbledon 2008.. She is Fed fan..

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am grateful for amazing good weather mornings.. With Rossini or any great music, good tea..

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am grateful I am not Lady Gaga:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I was grateful for the time when Leonardo Di Caprio wasn't sad he didn't win Oscar for the movie about a con man.. His acting was good, but the movie almost made conning da way.. He needs to move on and be an actor again.. He is now with dolphins and elephants I don't know what happened to him..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts