·
Banned
6,118 Posts
France will win

/end of thread

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
A win-win situation for Croatia from my view. If we do good -> it's good, if we don't do good, hopefully they sack Goluža -> it's good.

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't be so sure . he is gobac's puppet . He'll fuck WC, EC and Olympics and then get fired when everything will be lost . No chance he'll change the coach few months before Olympics . He would do that after WC last year if he thought to do that

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Serbia looks good . Have good team and playing home is huge advantage . They are practically in semis after two rounds and they we'll be very dangerous there . For me France is still favorite #1 , Spain looked good but don't think they'll keep it on this level . Regardless to today's defeat Denmark will get to semis. France, Serbia,Denmark and Spain or Croatia will be 4 top teams

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
don't be so sure . he is gobac's puppet . He'll fuck WC, EC and Olympics and then get fired when everything will be lost . No chance he'll change the coach few months before Olympics . He would do that after WC last year if he thought to do that
True, but one can always hope. Maybe Gobac would fall under the pressure of the unhappy public and sack his friend.
The truth is since he came we're not playing well, nobody fears us, and they don't give us the respect we had just a few years ago, and everybody sees that but Gobac. Or maybe he sees it but Goluža as a coach fits him for whatever reason, who knows :shrug:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I only care about my country handball, and we're not there, so the answer would be no.

We are in the play-off of WC. The draw will be on 29th, this month.

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts
France will take this comfortably.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
:unsure:

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Crazy game . Both Fazekas and Omeyer were awesome . Too huge defense from Hungary . Impressive stuff

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
i like our chances

happy with the game we showed

shouldn't have been a draw versus slovakia, just out of principles since we had such a big lead, but it doesn't matter anyway

don't know if we can win the championship

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
So you guys still think France will win? :haha:

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I mean France can get through but for that Hungary or Spain has to lose to Iceland or Slovenia and don't see this happens. Too much ifs...

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
I mean France can get through but for that Hungary or Spain has to lose to Iceland or Slovenia and don't see this happens. Too much ifs...
That + France losing to both Spain and Hungary means they're not good enough for the title IMO.

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
France losing to both Spain and Hungary means they're not good enough for the title IMO.
don't agree with that . don't know if you watch those two games . Spain and Hungary are good teams and in these two matches Hombrados and Fazekas were insane, even against weaker teams you can't play when somebody goalkeepeing like that . I think France was unlucky to have to deal with guys in such form, just hope that 6 points won't be enough for semis because it will be one more time one way street in semis and finals . we have to beat Spain tomorrow and France is out in my calculations

1 - 20 of 164 Posts