Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
Why this match means absolutely nothing regarding Nadull's form

Dull isn't playing well, but Seppi simply hits too flat to expose Dull's decline of reduced movement. That's why Dull's forehand is shining. He can fully anticipate Seppi's shot trajectories. Same as the match with Berdych in Madrid. Too flat, no angles.

Dull is overrated right now. Wake up.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Told you ALL WHEN RAFA FLIPS THE SWITCH. Nobody can live with him on clay. Be tight tomorrow against panini. But the great one takes number 67.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Shitfest. :facepalm:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Told you ALL WHEN RAFA FLIPS THE SWITCH. Nobody can live with him on clay. Be tight tomorrow against panini. But the great one takes number 67.
Hopefully if I eat enough berries, I can be just like you one day phase3, betting on Nadal for every tournament and enjoying glorious chicken dinners every night.

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
Nadal is too strong opponent for Seppi. He isn't Federer whom Andreas can own in 3R hardcourt Grand Slam. :wavey:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
SLADE shut it. Your God got slapped by Novak AGAIN. Then you come after the man who used to slap him all over the place. NADAL is gaining confidence by the match. Not good at all.for panini or anyone else.

Youre sour grapes all day. Seppi put Federer out of Australia. And you just cant accept Nadal taking him out so easily. LEARN TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. Whether you like the player OR NOT.

Reactions: RedHotRafa49

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Having known Fedtards over the years, they will be unperturbed by Seppi's loss and will look to Fognini tomorrow. Their never give up attitude.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Yeah, Rafa had comfortable conditions today and his hitting was decent. Good depth, aggression, low amount of unforced errors - only 7 to 21 winners. He could even pull the trigger from his forehand easily. He will need this forehand tomorrow for sure. Broken twice tough, while serving for set and for match.
Seppi had hard time with those deep balls, rarely had a chance to step in and was spraying too many UEs though (30), covered with only 14 winners.
Tomorrow should be different match. Fognini is a different customer and if Rafa wants this title, he must play at least like today, if not better.

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
SLADE shut it. Your God got slapped by Novak AGAIN. Then you come after the man who used to slap him all over the place. NADAL is gaining confidence by the match. Not good at all.for panini or anyone else.

Youre sour grapes all day. Seppi put Federer out of Australia. And you just cant accept Nadal taking him out so easily. LEARN TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. Whether you like the player OR NOT.
I guess Seppi knew that Slade support him that's why he was playing so bad :haha:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I never bet on Nadal. I bett on Seppi. And tomorrow I will.be betting on Panini. Its money well lost. I get it back then some betting 1.40 to 1.80 matches on the ITF and CHALLENGER CIRCUIT.

Its a privilege to see rafa getting some form back. All his fans know. Rafa anywhere near his best 8s lights out for everyone.

·
29,645 Posts
Nadal fans here remind me of after Madrid SF :lol: A thumping was dished out the following day.

Bring on a repeat, Fabio :rocker2:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Makes no difference. ITS ALWAYS ON RAFAS RACQUET ON THE RED PLANET. Tomorrow Panini gets the lesson. You can beat sub par Nadal. But you never beat Nadal approaching 70%. NOT EVER.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Novaks too good. Everyone else look out.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Great performance. Rafa choked again when serving for set/match, otherwise he was great today. But he already played some good matches this year and in the next one he was shit again. Hopefully he keeps this level now.
choked? more like Nadal was feeling like crap and played worse in the second set because his insides felt off

good match overall for Nadal hitting BH and FH smoothly, moving fairly well, hitting way deeper than he has for the majority of the season. If he beats Fognini in the final this will be a great tournament and confidence booster

Seppi was ehhh I'm not sure if he was playing particularly bad or if it's just he has nothing to hurt Nadal with. either way I doubt he will be thrilled about this match

I just hope Nadal is fine, he very suddenly paused in the middle of a game to see a doctor because his organs or something interior felt weird, I don't believe it was muscular related

1 - 20 of 65 Posts