Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fog :worship:

Krajinovic was sick during his match against him yesterday, so I assume that is the reason for this retirement?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Unexpected retirement, regardless, he did a good job eliminating that Clownini. Get well soon.
It's not really unexpected, he was feeling already sick while playing against Fog yesterday. It was quite obvious when you looked at his face against Struff and Fog quite the difference. Obviously pale, not feeling well. Glad he pulled through yesterday.

It's a shame that their first match ended this way. But good for Dutzee so he would be rested for Mayer tomorrow. Come on Dutzee rush into the semis!!!!

Dutzee 10 points away from Top50.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
It's disappointing when a player retires but I'm happy to see Lajovic do well here. He has a good chance in the next round in another battle of the one-handed backhands. Mayer is a tough opponent but it's not like he's a top 10 player so Lajovic should feel good about his chances.

While I feel sorry for Krajinovic who was having his best tournament in years, there always seems to be some problem with him.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
hoping fico is ok :hug: great week for him anyway

·
Registered
695 Posts
Filip felt sick since round 1.
Think it's some virus based on what local commentator said.
@zjtennis, yeah its his first 500QF.

Dutzee is more solid at the moment, but Fico is a hot prospect as long as he's healthy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts