Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
break point conversion was pretty bad again. marcel served for the match and it took something like 8 tries for domi to break back.Anyway he won and thats good:)

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
:woohoo:

·
23,064 Posts
Those BP opportunities on 2nd Serve. :eek: Not streamed, so can't say how is Domi's form. That being said good fight back as Granollers was serving for the match (although he himself didn't put in good position on BPs by 2nd Serving most of the time but Thiem had a hard time capitalizing).

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
balls of steel.

3-5* down to 7-5 in the third. Nothing else needed. Except maybe a stream :p

anyway, good form back in clay, as expected. The BP conversion was terrible, but he won so I don't care :D

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
From 2-5 to 7-5 :worship:

He saved one MP as well!

Fighter :drool:

·
23,064 Posts
From 2-5 to 7-5 :worship:

He saved one MP as well!

Fighter :drool:
Nice! Good thing that serving behind didn't bother him much, was clutch when serving to stay in the match and won 5 games straight. Wonder how is the match though. I can't say that Thiem upped his level because maybe Granollers just plain choked.

·
Registered
14,771 Posts
Pathetic BP conversion rate by Thiem especially as most of those chances were on second serve. But he got it done in the end.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:spit: :haha: granollers was 5-2 up third set i cant

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
The MP he saved was a 1st serve and point came quickly on livescore, so probably a return winner.

Great result for Dom :worship:

·
23,064 Posts
The MP he saved was a 1st serve and point came quickly on livescore, so probably a return winner.

Great result for Dom :worship:
I was also surprised that Granollers had an MP -- I just saw the usual "Deuce-BP-Deuce-BP" see-saw but never the Match Point.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts