Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,187 Posts
A big WTF all around. Paire being an asshole and endangering everyone around him is no surprise, but the organizers allowing him to play is

·
Registered
22,152 Posts
A big WTF all around. Paire being an asshole and endangering everyone around him is no surprise, but the organizers allowing him to play is
I was so wrong in thinking USO should have been cancelled but let these European tournaments go on. I should have known these European tournaments wouldn’t take it seriously and play safe. USO at least had safety measures in place, this is just outrageous.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Haha, even Paires test results are clowning around, can't make this up. Him being allowed to play here isn't a big deal though, he isn't infectious anymore for around 3 or 4 weeks now. He shouldn't have played his match against Coric in Cincy though.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Benoît should skip Roland Garros at this point :rolleyes: He's lucky he's keeping his points.

Ruud could do damage here if he's not too tired.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
And people thought Adria Tour was a mess... I'm looking at you, Roland Garros.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I was so wrong in thinking USO should have been cancelled but let these European tournaments go on. I should have known these European tournaments wouldn’t take it seriously and play safe. USO at least had safety measures in place, this is just outrageous.
The British exbibitions were run very very well and safe - nothing to do with how the continental tournaments run their tournaments.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Also Paire is now a grade A arse clown. He's challenging Kyrgios to the biggest c*nt on the tour.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The British exbibitions were run very very well and safe - nothing to do with how the continental tournaments run their tournaments.
The Berlin Exho was really really safe and nobody leans from that

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Why blame Paire? He is following the rules.

He was infected a month ago, later gets tested negative again (supposedly recovered), then positive although he should have some immunity now. It's most likely a problem with testing or the interpretation of the results. As with Dzumhur's coach.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why blame Paire? He is following the rules.

He was infected a month ago, later gets tested negative again, then positive although he should have some immunity now. It's most likely a problem with testing or the interpretation of the results. As with Dzumhur's coach.
Good point. But the personality from Paire really questionable.

Reactions: sav001

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,599 Posts
Paire gets angry when things don't go his way. In truth he has half a point, but the way he goes about it may not be considered classy.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Whaaaaaat he tested positive and still came here are you kidding me?

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
747 Posts
Uhhh....

·
Registered
59,839 Posts
Umm hope that isn't true, if so wtf from Paire but even more so from the TD

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
And people thought Adria Tour was a mess... I'm looking at you, Roland Garros.
Adria tour was a mess. They didn't even do any testing. I don't agree with how RG has handled things but let's not compare these situations to what was happening at the Adria tour, shirtless clubbing and all...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts