Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Vesely is incredibly bad. Nadal will vulture this tournament despite not even playing top 30 level tennis. :facepalm:

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Extremely talented player this Weasley.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
33 UE, 7 DF, winning 59% of 1st serve points,/with 80% of 1st serve in. Nadal is playing his first serve as his second serve, and still has 7 DF.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Vesely deserves absolutely no respect. It's awful that players like him are op 50.

Sampras cares about tennis, there's no way he'd assist the death of tennis in winning more slams.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nadal has explained before how when things are not clicking for him his serve suffers a lot as a consequence (he gets tight, tosses the ball too low and it all goes bad from there), as a result of not being a natural lefty. Hence, the double faults under pressure.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yeah that was bad, even for 2015 Nadal. Seriously I think it's the weather, it's fucking cold and wet in Hamburg, will be better on Sat/Sun.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
WTA mugfest :haha: :haha: :haha:

Claydal is a complete shadow of himself.
Comfortable win by the GREAT ONE. Nadal only expends energy when he is under threat. He knew Vesely was no threat so just used this match as a nice workout. He doesn't have to bagel and breadstick everyone. In won in straight sets, was never in danger. simple...

Reactions: Fogmeister

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Vesely deserves absolutely no respect. It's awful that players like him are op 50.

Sampras cares about tennis, there's no way he'd assist the death of tennis in winning more slams.
STFU get over it Nadal owned Federer and stopped him going 6 for 6 at Wimbledon. I know you cry yourself to sleep every night since 2008. But get over it. He just got owned by the greater player.

·
Registered
412 Posts
It is really hard to watch Rafa these days-
Working so hard to get a break, just to give it easily away. :sad:
Some nice points but more many shanks.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
STFU get over it Nadal owned Federer and stopped him going 6 for 6 at Wimbledon. I know you cry yourself to sleep every night since 2008. But get over it. He just got owned by the greater player.
:haha: :haha: I don't even support Federer. I'm an unbiased analyst of the game.

·
Bring it Home
20,645 Posts
This match. :spit:

And some extremists from the Dull Army were making fun at a post of mine, when I said I wouldn't be surprised if Nadal lose to Vesely or Haider Maurer. The mainly reason Vesely didn't won: he didn't had the balls to take it. :lol:

After all, my WWW thread's preview was correct, an ugly game by both and a tough 2 set win by Nadal, with one of them being a TB or a 7-5 set.

Still on Vesely, how can a 1m98 player can have such an awful forehand? He either missed badly on the net or put in the court as a junior, with no pace and short. :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts