Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've read Last week he needs surgery and now he wins. That kind of surprises me.
It was never confirmed that he needed surgery, it was just possible because he was experiencing issues with his foot which was broken at the start of the year. He had to go to Poland for MRI but results showed inflammation only.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I've read Last week he needs surgery and now he wins. That kind of surprises me.
Janowicz tards were must being drama queens. It turns out last week's "injury" was nothing to get worked up about. :haha:

It's a good win today. Ramos may be a mug but he's at his best on clay.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Janowicz tards were must being drama queens. It turns out last week's "injury" was nothing to get worked up about. :haha:

It's a good win today. Ramos may be a mug but he's at his best on clay.
Are you dumb? There was word from his parents that he may have needed surgery which would have ended his season, something which would have completely ruined his ranking. Of course we were worried. Btw learn to spell.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not good when you lose to a guy with a "career threatening injury". Janowicz even had a note from his parents to prove it. :lol:
No one said it was career threatening you utter clown, there was talk of it ending his season. He went back to Poland for an MRI and thankfully it was only inflammation. Of course if it was your boy toys Tomic or Dimitrov in this situation you'd be licking their asses and saying what they did was fine. You're the most annoying poster on site. Can't wait for you to go far in ACC, it will be beautiful.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bagel :drool: well done!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts