Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A match with lots of breaks, but fortunatelly The Fog managed to get through. :rocker:

Ramos-Vinolas next.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Some videos from late 2nd/early 3rd set until the rain delay. Entertaining match but pretty up and down from both. And they both hated the umpire - what's his name again?

Video 1 - Tie-Break from 4-2 Chardy. Goes up 6-3, Fognini saves both set-points on Chardy's serve with some great shots but then plays a horrible FH at 5-6.

Video 2 - Fog 0-1 15-40 down in 3rd set but saves the BP and holds. The point at 30-40 was crucial and pretty much turned the match around in Fog's favour.

Video 3 - Chardy 1-1 0-40 down. Saves two BP but Fog breaks with BH DTL. Close call that Chardy did not quite agree with.

Video 4 - Chardy holds for 2-3 but Fog thinks his BH was in. He complains wildly which makes the crowd laugh.

Video 5 - The rain starts. Although it's obvious there's no point in continuing the players are forced to stay on court at first.

Video 6 - Fog still in court which is now flooded. Summer in Hamburg. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Some videos from late 2nd/early 3rd set until the rain delay. Entertaining match but pretty up and down from both. And they both hated the umpire - what's his name again?

Video 1 - Tie-Break from 4-2 Chardy. Goes up 6-3, Fognini saves both set-points on Chardy's serve with some great shots but then plays a horrible FH at 5-6.

Video 2 - Fog 0-1 15-40 down in 3rd set but saves the BP and holds. The point at 30-40 was crucial and pretty much turned the match around in Fog's favour.

Video 3 - Chardy 1-1 0-40 down. Saves two BP but Fog breaks with BH DTL. Close call that Chardy did not quite agree with.

Video 4 - Chardy holds for 2-3 but Fog thinks his BH was in. He complains wildly which makes the crowd laugh.

Video 5 - The rain starts. Although it's obvious there's no point in continuing the players are forced to stay on court at first.

Video 6 - Fog still in court which is now flooded. Summer in Hamburg. :)

Thank you so much. Was this match streamed when they moved it to center court?

·
Registered
68,049 Posts
yasss fabio :drool:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great!!

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@FedererGrandSlam - Thanks for the videos! I love to watch those short clips with side camera. It shows you the real speed of the game.

:lol: at Fog's effort in that TB.

I thought Chardy's serve was bigger, didn't look that hard to return.

Tough to say who is the umpire. Maybe Jake Garner?

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
@FedererGrandSlam - Thanks for the videos! I love to watch those short clips with side camera. It shows you the real speed of the game.

:lol: at Fog's effort in that TB.

I thought Chardy's serve was bigger, didn't look that hard to return.

Tough to say who is the umpire. Maybe Jake Garner?
No, Damien Steiner it looks like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts