5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Routine victory for The Fog here.

Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fogmeister giving the German fans hope by letting Scribbler break back just to completely destroy them the second time. Too ruthless this Fog.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Tried to catch some bit and pieces of this match, as I was interested to see whether Fogna has kept on improving his movement & game, and was surprised to see him actually running around the court meaning business during few points - just like he does/used to do whenever he feels/felt like doing it.

That surely must be a positive sign of his ankles being in decent condition already, and his form and stamina starting to improve steadily as well, as I didn't see any hesitation whatsoever from him during those sprints, and his clay courter movement seemed decent enough to me in them.

Of course I may have just caught the only points in which he was moving that well, but based on what I saw I wouldn't worry that much any longer.

RG will still most likely come way too soon for the Italian, but I think he's far from being done yet.

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Wow, closed the stream after 7 games because the tennis was bad, I'm glad Fabio got a win. Kohli is done, unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
Stan Wawrinka
3,914 Posts
Two shotmakers who had their best form and moments a while ago. Fogninis best match since the surgery.
I can't see hem in 2nd week of French Open though.

·
Registered
7,079 Posts
Reminiscence of the era gone by.

Reactions: Monsi

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
U all might b right about a bygone era & now stuck w/ Bratrev, BS Russian & a host of other boring bots. Hopefully, the likes of FAA, Sinner or even Tsitsi can prove us wrong.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Routine victory for The Fog here.

That image is the exact way I remember Philip Kohlschreiber. Once he starts pulling those faces on the court, it becomes like breathing for him and half an hour later the match is over.

By this point, it's the ghost of Philip Kohlschreiber. 37 in weeks.

·
Your visions will happen
50,138 Posts
Reminiscence of the era gone by.
And perhaps one's youth gone by?

Perk up mate! Life is beautiful. Adapt.

Evolution or extinction, pick 1

U all might b right about a bygone era & now stuck w/ Bratrev, BS Russian & a host of other boring bots. Hopefully, the likes of FAA, Sinner or even Tsitsi can prove us wrong.
Very interested to see how Felix does this week

The Greek is nothing until he fires the father and doesn't let the girlfriend run things

Sinner is very young but I have hopes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts