Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't watch the match but :facepalm:, just :facepalm:.

Now hoping for Cuevas to pull off a miracle (not that much of a one in 2015) and save my day:mad:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Too bad I couldn't watch.

I like both a lot but Pouille has bigger potential, mostly because of his superior mental strength.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Thanks God many people probably didn´t watch...Pouille would be a spawn of a devil for the rest of his career for a double bounce alert.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Pouille must have progressed a lot in the mental department then, because he was a nutcase when I saw him playing at challengers

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Ben had nothing left today, but still a great win for Pouille.

Congrats to him and his fans. :)

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
there goes potential US Open seeding spot, even Bedene/Fognini were do-able in semis

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Provisional 64th, that's quite a leap. This sort of area in the rankings can be really difficult to clear for players like Pouille, so this could be a major step in his career.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Pouille must have progressed a lot in the mental department then, because he was a nutcase when I saw him playing at challengers
I don't know (didn't see the match) but his opponent today was Mr. Nutcase in Chief anyway. :p

Great win for Lucas! And a big bump in the ranking upcoming.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Semi final for Pouille :lol:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Good job Pouille :yeah:.

I can deal with this TBH. Paire's had a good fortnight (his best in fact), Lucas hopefully coming of age.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
there was some really nice hitting until paire decided to give up
good win for pouille :worship:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Funny, when I was in Hamburg last Sunday I watched the first set of Pouille vs. Renzo Olivo and then went to the stadium to watch Zverev vs. Montanes. Olivo looked a lot more convincing in that first set and eventually won 7:5. Nevertheless Pouille won the match in 3 sets and then went on to win 6 sets in a row in the main draw :eek:

·
Registered
60,656 Posts
Real shame Ferrer couldn't play here, he would have made at least the final without breaking a sweat

1 - 20 of 30 Posts