Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leo in semis :worship:

Mayer was always a nice player to watch, big hitter... one handed BH but a huge chocker and heartless player. At his 27 he is playing the best year of his career.

It would be awesome for his confidence if he can get the title here.

Next Rosol/Kholi

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
WHat a great tournament. Hopefully he can make the final here. Come on Leo!

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Mayer deserves all of this. He is easily top 15 at clay this year. As I said it before, the guy can also play at other surfaces. Very pleasent game too. I'd love him to win this tournament.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Mayer currently #36 in the Live Rankings! :worship:

Hopefully he can win his maide title!

2-0 against Kohlschreiber, his semifinal's opponent. He won all 5 sets, in Roland Garros and Kitzbuhel, but all of them pretty close, including 3 tie breaks.

0-1 against Ferrer, but on Hertogenbosch grass.

Never played against Zverev obviously. Only against the big brother, H2H 1-1. :lol:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Mayer should have a very good chance to reach the finals. Kohl is at his best in Germany but form this year is quite suspect although it has been kind of better later in the season. Still, recent losses to Falla, Rosol and Bolelli don't impress.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
dutzee :hug: good week though

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dutzee still green behind his ears. Sadly.
That 2nd set should get a tie break at least. But he is about to enter top50 and a good draw in Umag could push him far.

Mayer served perfectly, really smart. His net game is awful, should work on that.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Leo in semis :worship:

Mayer was always a nice player to watch, big hitter... one handed BH but a huge chocker and heartless player. At his 27 he is playing the best year of his career.

It would be awesome for his confidence if he can get the title here.

Next Rosol/Kholi
Leonardo Mayer has never been spoke of as a nice player to watch. He's one of the least watchable players, in my eyes. He was indeed very watchable against Nadal, at Roland Garros...

·
Registered
21,219 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leonardo Mayer has never been spoke of as a nice player to watch. He's one of the least watchable players, in my eyes. He was indeed very watchable against Nadal, at Roland Garros...
fix your eyes then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts