Mens Tennis Forums banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
View attachment 367600

“Currently it’s a big motivation. I know I’m very close [to Djokovic]. I’m motivated for a better second half of the season...."

Man needs to talk less and show more.
Yeah he's a bit like dataworf and the other Nadulltards of this forum who can't go 24 hours without embarrassing themselves.

It's good entertainment.

·
Registered
11,375 Posts
Vulturing attempt thwarted

·
Registered
414 Posts
He's talented, but he can't stop talking nonsense and seeking attention. I never thought he was going to become so annoying, so I am glad with this result, especially when this was totally pointless vulturing

·
Registered
112 Posts
Tsitsi: I'm gonna play all the minor events to become world No1!!!
Nole: Filip, please mate, do me a favor. I have more important things to do. I need to visit Tokyo.
Filip: AY AY GOAT!

·
Registered
22,716 Posts

·
Registered
22,716 Posts
Tsitsipas' conduct is a disgrace, very disrespectful to his' opponent. If he continues in this manner he is fast going to become one of the least liked guys on tour.
What did he do?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Next gen in a nutshell. Seriously a future champion would be eating these tournaments for breakfast. But once again a potential next gen champion fails. They are fast becoming a joke.

·
Registered
22,014 Posts
So much trolling, hard to get any info on what actually happened or what's up with the Pas.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Am I right in thinking Krajinovic has a bad history of choking? Not sure if I'm thinking of someone else, but I always think he seems so talented. Would like to see him win the title.
Yes. Talented, prone to choking,and often with problematic serve

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Krajinovic's game is awesome to watch, he is a high risk taker. Very confident ball striker with an ability to make unbelievable winners. I think maybe his training hasn't allowed him to rise up the ranking
2 shoulder surgeries when he was around 20,really hampered his potential and development in those crucial years,and he is now a shadow of what he should become (regular top 10 player)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
View attachment 367600

“Currently it’s a big motivation. I know I’m very close [to Djokovic]. I’m motivated for a better second half of the season...."

Man needs to talk less and show more.
Your guy showed a similar attitude when he was young, after RG 2006 Vs. Nadal, pre-AO 2007 about beating Federer where he got straight setted both times, did that annoy you also ?
He's ambitious & expressive, let him be, I thought we didn't like PR robots in Tennis ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
He won vs Medvedev too but i dont recall his atp spot. Also vs Goffan when he was around 10th place
That was in Indian Wells 2 years ago. He won 6:3 6:2, Medvedev was 14th seed and in the next round he beat Goffin 6:3 6:3. He also beat Andrey Rublev in straight sets in Rotterdam 2020 and Fabio Fognini in straight sets in Basel 2019.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Krajinovic on Tsitsipas after the match:

"I don't think Stefanos behaved well on the court. I don't know why he behaved like that. I always thought Stefanos was a good guy and that his game was characterized by fair play, but the way he behaved today was very strange. We all saw what he was doing on the court. He went to the toilet after losing the second set 6:1 and stayed there for more than ten minutes."

"He also talked during the points, it wasn't pleasant at all, at all. I hope one day he will apologize for his behavior in this match. Despite that, I didn't lose concentration and I was able to play my game. I don't want to overdo with his behavior, but I just didn't expect that from a player like Stefanos. I can understand him, maybe he was like that because of the pressure he felt. I think he's a good guy, it's not easy to lose a match."

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Interesting why Filip never criticize his idol for doing the same.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts