Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

“Currently it’s a big motivation. I know I’m very close [to Djokovic]. I’m motivated for a better second half of the season...."

Man needs to talk less and show more.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Wow, that last game after Tsitsipas was up 40:0 on his serve was pure redlining from Krajinovic.

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
11,071 Posts
Not sure Stefanos is eager to take vacation in Serbia after those last weeks.

His famous f.cking Russian can turn into f.cking Serbian....

I have not watched the match so no clue if there was a bathroom break after set one or if Chichi balls shrinked by themselves once again.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Disgusting on court behaviour from Tsitsipas today. Deserved loss.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Wonderful match overall for Krajinovic. Very slow start, going 0:5 in 1st set. Managed to regroup afterwards, win few games, and then played much better in 2nd and 3rd set. Next, Serbian semis Krajinovic - Djere ❤

Tsitsipas started the match incredibly, all shots were hitting the mark, but it was obvious that he will hardly keep such level for long. And he didn't. Overall, his behaviour was disgusting, with several warnings for various reasons from chair umpire (time violations, hindrance...)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Brilliant superb performance by Krajinovic. Wow! He played top 5 level clay court tennis!

He plays so identical to Djokovic. His shots, playing style are extremely similar. In fact if they didn’t show his face, I would think Djokovic was playing!! 😂 (Last 2 sets) Djokovic often practices with Krajinovic and they are friends.

Happy to see Tsitsipas lose after multiple instances of unsportsmanlike conduct… he cursed in the middle of the point. He started points when opponent was not ready. Took 15-20 minute break. Overall rude behavior on court.

Happy to see his attempt to vulture 500 points end.

Krajinovic deserves to be top 15 player. I hope he gets there.

·
Premium Member
25,697 Posts
Krajinovic's peaking too early, he should win this tourney now.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Please merge this thread Mods.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Krajinovic was 0:5 in the first set, but he started to find his groove after holding his serve.
Tsitsipas should've kicked his father out like Med did in AO when he's playing Krajinovic lol.

Good win for Krajinovic considering Tsitsipas took his time way too much after the second set and did some unsportsmanlike conduct.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts