Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second set unnecessarily close, but eventually the player with the better BH came on top of this.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Rafito-pre racket switch Rogie vibes of forehand to backhand rallies. RBA just couldn't hit a backhand deep enough to get himself out of defence.

Clay should be Rub's best surface.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Do the highligths represent well the match? I was glad to see Rublev going more to the net and having a wonderful touch for dropshots... If he expands his game variety, he will be very dangerous for the best players.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Rublev has been very consistent this year, would be in top 10 now if the season had been played normally.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Andrey :)))))

·
Registered
11,833 Posts
And Koepfer won a set from Djokovic last week, so he is not as bad as you make him to be
I'm not saying Koepfer is bad. The German was not even at his best and almost beat Bautista, that should not happen. RBA won only because Koepfer was crap himself.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Rublev has been very consistent this year, would be in top 10 now if the season had been played normally.
As he didn't play RG last year, all his points from this year will be added. So if he wins one or two matches more in Hamburg, and doesn't drop out early at RG, he has very good chances to enter the top 10.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
As he didn't play RG last year, all his points from this year will be added. So if he wins one or two matches more in Hamburg, and doesn't drop out early at RG, he has very good chances to enter the top 10.
I believe he was the runner-up in Hamburg last year, so he needs to win Hamburg to add points. He’s just pretty unlucky to have most of the tournaments he did well in last year played, while the ones where he wasn’t in good form last year have been cancelled.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts