Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Epic shotmaking from Dustin Brown here. Exposed Nadal's serve and made the world number one hit tough passing shots on low-bouncing and fast grass, which is tough for him due to his technique.

Not the start Nadal was looking for his grass season. Was probably not planning to go deep in this event, but surely he would've wanted to win at least one match.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Halle R2: Dustin 'Dreddy' Brown humbles [1] Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-1

Completely on Dreddy's raqcuet, when he took it on another level Nadal was clueless.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It only took one match for the only REAL surface these days, the prestigious and unforgiving grass courts, to expose a so-called clay legend.

One trick pony. I love grass court season, there is no bullshit involved. No grinding, no boring play. Just pure power and offensive tennis.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Re: Halle R2: Dustin 'Dreddy' Brown humbles [1] Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-1

Expected. Anti-tennis moonballer has no business winning on real tennis courts.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Re: Halle R2: Dustin 'Dreddy' Brown humbles [1] Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-1

Pure humiliation from Brown.

He toyed with Rafa.

Amazing.

·
Registered
21,403 Posts
I told you :lol:

So happy for Dustin, can't think of someone who deserves a win like this more :worship:. In before people claiming it was a tank, even though Nadal took the effort to save 3 SP in the first set. No, he was outplayed by a superior opponent.

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
21,234 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Rafa should go back to playing Queens before Wimbledon. He hasn't had positive grass results since ditching that particular grass warm up.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Now that's what I call a roast, not the usual MTF bullshit after someone edges him in a final set, but a proper beating.

Well done, Dreddy. But man Nadal, your serve is pathetic.

1 - 20 of 384 Posts