Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Re: Halle R16: Berdych def. Borna"Murray" Coric 6-3 6-2

How many points did Borna won in the second set on Berdych serve ? I think zero :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,936 Posts

Coric will NEVER be a factor on faster courts unless he improves his ground game, his ROS and develops his FH.
Not happening IMO.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts

Coric will NEVER be a factor on faster courts unless he improves his ground game, his ROS and develops his FH.
Not happening IMO.
That's true.

He is a hard worker, so surely will work on it. But we cannot know how much he can improve in those categories. Time will show.

Anyway expected result. Until the US season starts, Borna will hardly win any match.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

Not happening IMO.
He will never be a factor until he become a man. He is still playing like a boy yet to hit puberty. I don't know how he has crushed Rafa in the past with that game

·
Registered
5,119 Posts

Anyway expected result. Until the US season starts, Borna will hardly win any match.
It's not only grass till HC.

If he wanted he could play a big clay CH in Germany during the second week of Wimbledon, that young Zverev won lost year.

There is Umag a week later and then Hamburg 500.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts

It's not only grass till HC.

If he wanted he could play a big clay CH in Germany during the second week of Wimbledon, that young Zverev won lost year.

There is Umag a week later and then Hamburg 500.
He should definietly try to vulture some points on clay because he's not going anywhere close to the 2nd week of Wimledon.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts

He should definietly try to vulture some points on clay because he's not going anywhere close to the 2nd week of Wimledon.
I'd say he has a 50% chance of reaching the second day.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Match between my two most favourite men. Sadly someone had to lose :hysteric:
Thankfully I've been prepared for this day. An excerpt from my rule book ;)

Rule 1 - Always support Berdych against any other player
Rule 2 - Always support Coric against any other player, unless it's Berdych
Rule 3 - Always support A.Zverev against any other player, unless it's Berdych or Coric
Rule 4 - Always support Thiem against any other player, unless it's Berdych, Coric or A.Zverev
......... (and so on and so forth :lol:)
Solid win for The Berd, just too dominant for Borna to be more competitive in this :) Karlovic will be a good test for Tomas, hopefully Berdy can get the win.
HappyBerd :D

·
Banned
923 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Expected result, but at least he did better than last week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts