Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Called this, proof is on my twitter page. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Good win for Gojo. Held his nerve to expose Raonic's awful grass court game... backhand especially.

Odd year for Petey, played some great stuff against the big names and mediocre/poor results elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
:spit: Tennis saved. Couple of days ago deluded Canadian tards were actually wishing for Robotnic to be in Murrays draw at Wimbledon :lol: Grassray would absolutely destroy him.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
What did I say? Tall humpty, dumpty giants like Raonic, cannot live it on the grass.

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
Better Grass player won :shrug:
I guess...this is Gojowczyk's first grass tourney so I guess so...well Raonic is horrible on grass at least so it's not hard for his opponent to be better than him.

Was hoping his improved clay play would lead to improved grass play...I was wrong. Does he WC his way into a tourney next week like he did last year? Or just head Wimbledon and practice?

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
His worst loss in terms of ranking in like 15 months. He can play much better than this, even on grass, but due to the bounce he's at a significant disadvantage on this surface unlike any of the others.

On to the Boodles next week for some much necessary practice, but perhaps the best part of this is that grass season is now half done now for him.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Only because you have a phenomenal serve doesn't mean you can win on grass.

You don't have a grass game, you don't win on grass just by serveboting.

Bye bye :wavey:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Time for law school like Cilic... the law firms of Cilic, Ancic, and Raonic ... rhymes well too

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Raonic isn't even good on grass lol Cilic actually is.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
I guess...this is Gojowczyk's first grass tourney so I guess so...well Raonic is horrible on grass at least so it's not hard for his opponent to be better than him.

Was hoping his improved clay play would lead to improved grass play...I was wrong. Does he WC his way into a tourney next week like he did last year? Or just head Wimbledon and practice?
He's playing a practice tournament outside of London next week. Better to practice there with 3 matches than to lose in the first round at Eastbourne again.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
He can play much better than this, even on grass, but due to the bounce he's at a significant disadvantage on this surface unlike any of the others.
So it is the fault of the bounce that your man lost? What an excuse! :rolleyes:

He's playing a practice tournament outside of London next week. Better to practice there with 3 matches than to lose in the first round at Eastbourne again.
I am one of those you showed your pity for, yesterday, but I definitely have more confidence in my guy than you have in yours. :p

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
:spit: Tennis saved. Couple of days ago deluded Canadian tards were actually wishing for Robotnic to be in Murrays draw at Wimbledon :lol: Grassray would absolutely destroy him.
If Milos got to the QF of Wimbledon, that would be a massive success.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts