1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Confidence crisis incoming. :sad:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
What shocks me the most whenever I see Gasquet is the fact that he is 27. Absolutely incredible - he looks at least 35. :spit:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
Looked at thread title, expected a "maratandmilos" post... Panned my vision to the right, slightly, "last post by maratandmilos".

Never, ever, in doubt.

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
I feel pity for Gasquet fans. Must be rough.
So, if your favourite player isn't doing that well, it affects your own life?

Good to know, for future reference.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts

Depends on the person, I suppose. Some get more into sports than others. I guess I'll have to be more specific, though. I feel pity for those that waste their time watching this flaky waste of talent.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts

Of course, my life is in perpetual ruins.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Gasquet is the new Nadal, according to his fans. Only loses when he's injured. Undefeated all-time when healthy.

I didn't even know he was "injured" and I still bet on Haase. Gasquet is a mug and anyone could see this coming a mile away.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Expected, Gasquet isn't healed yet. Haase is also a good player on the grass.

Now, if Dimitrov manages to win 2 matches in Queens I believe he'll be seeded #12 and avoid Murray/Federer in R4.

·
Super Moderator
8,200 Posts
Gasquet is the new Nadal, according to his fans. Only loses when he's injured. Undefeated all-time when healthy.

I didn't even know he was "injured" and I still bet on Haase. Gasquet is a mug and anyone could see this coming a mile away.
:rolleyes: :facepalm:

This forum needs an IQ-test for every Newbie

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
I didn't even know he was "injured" and I still bet on Haase.
Congrats for winning some money, betting against player who was out for the whole clay season, who played Roland Garros for his selfpride knowing he would not go far without preparation and who apparently suffers from a new injury. It says all about your non-existing knowledge, though.

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
Depends on the person, I suppose. Some get more into sports than others. I guess I'll have to be more specific, though. I feel pity for those that waste their time watching this flaky waste of talent.
I'm into tennis (I don't just watch and play), but I wouldn't lose sleep over a player losing a match.

I mean, you're a fan of Milos Raonic, who's not far from 24, who clearly isn't going to achieve anything of significance (comparable to Gasquet).

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts