Mahut/Tsonga - Lopez/Melzer
[2]Peya/Soares

·
Registered
710 Posts
Butorac/Klaasen - Matosevic/Paire
Dimitrov/Wawrinka - [WC]Skupski/Skupski
Paire in ruins :worship:

Also does anyone know why Matkowski isn't playing with Frystenberg here :confused:

·
23,063 Posts
Paire in ruins :worship:

Also does anyone know why Matkowski isn't playing with Frystenberg here :confused:
Dimitrov seems to be finding different partners everytime (from Rosol now Stan). Cool to see Stan play doubles again, although it might hinder any Singles chance he could in this tournament.

I believe Matkowski talked with Fleming and agreed to 'help' him 'cause Hutchins can't play his own tournament.
Ferrer does it on Valencia everytime, and he's part owner from what I know, right? :confused:

·
21,308 Posts
Queen's Club:
[4]Paes/Stepanek
They are back :D
Paes' first match since Miami. Skipped the entire Clay season(which meant his consecutive RG's played stopped at 17). Quite surprised he is playing, doubt his mind will be on tennis. Haven't heard any news in the past month. Last I heard, Paes had said that he will quit tennis if he wins the custody battle.

On the topic of Paes, it was really great to see Bhupathi come to Paes' defence against the allegations. It should be no secret here that I don't like Bhupathi, but seeing how he put all his differences aside and supported Leander has really put away all off that from me. Great guy this Mahesh :worship:

·
Registered
89 Posts
They are back :D
Paes' first match since Miami. Skipped the entire Clay season(which meant his consecutive RG's played stopped at 17). Quite surprised he is playing, doubt his mind will be on tennis. Haven't heard any news in the past month. Last I heard, Paes had said that he will quit tennis if he wins the custody battle.

On the topic of Paes, it was really great to see Bhupathi come to Paes' defence against the allegations. It should be no secret here that I don't like Bhupathi, but seeing how he put all his differences aside and supported Leander has really put away all off that from me. Great guy this Mahesh :worship:
I agree with you. Nice to see paes back again! What??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ferrer does it on Valencia everytime, and he's part owner from what I know, right? :confused:
Yes, but it's not the same. Ferrer is a joint-owner and has Ferrero to cover the situation for him every single year, while Rosco is the tournament director and has work to do through the whole tournament. When Bjorkman played with Lindstedt at Stockholm last year he had to ask Tompa to help him and couldn't work while playing the tournament. It's impossible to do both, matter of time.

·
Registered
12,632 Posts
Ahh.. that's what happened. Just checked the schedule and they weren't on... thought it was Rog/Chuidinelli who had withdrawn

·
Registered
824 Posts
I agree with you. Nice to see paes back again! What??:rolleyes:
There's a news in India, about his personal life. He's fighting a legal battle against his partner. More on this can be found on google.

Pratik. All seems like Bhupathi and Paes are still friends behind the media, they wrangle just to make their fans fight. They had said (when reunited 2011) that there was nothing wrong between them, it was just a publicity gimmick.

·
23,063 Posts
Ugh, all of my favorites yesterday were out -- Dimitrov/Wawrinka, Huey/Inglot and even Butorac/Klaasen. I am worried about Stan on singles -- the team never was broken throughout their match (both teams weren't) until the last game where I think Stan was serving. I am worried if he is going to be a good pressure player on Grass. :scared:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Someone know why Kubot/Lindstedt lost by walkover? :confused:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts