Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
21,278 Posts
Are you kidding me? Fed's having some bad luck here, he's been playing singles and doubles here for match practice and now he gets a withdrawal in both doubles and singles. And I was staying awake to see this match, should have just slept so that I could have more sleep to watch the WC. Ugh.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Re: Halle QF: [2] R. Federer def. Y-H Lu by W/O

Federer's career in a nutshell :worship: One more total legit tittle :worship:

·
Banned
5,740 Posts

Fraud :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts

From Lu's official facebook: Left shoulder injury when Lu practice today,he can't serve normally..

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

Don't think this is good for Roger, will have a tough time with Nishikori tomorrow.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

From Lu's official facebook: Left shoulder injury when Lu practice today,he can't serve normally..
Bad news. Thanks for finding that.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Are you kidding me? Fed's having some bad luck here, he's been playing singles and doubles here for match practice and now he gets a withdrawal in both doubles and singles. And I was staying awake to see this match, should have just slept so that I could have more sleep to watch the WC. Ugh.
You deserve that kind of punishment for choosing tennis instead of football, IMO. Sorry m8, but it's the true.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

Don't think this is good for Roger, will have a tough time with Nishikori tomorrow.
Nishikori is still playing :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts