Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Put a German player on grass and he'll play his best.

·
Registered
11,537 Posts
paire benoit
‏@benoitpaire
Content de rentrer a la maison!!!marre de cette surface de merde qui fait mal!!Vraiment pas hâte d'être à Wimbledon!!!! #salut #maison

"Happy to go home. Enough of this f****** surface which makes me suffer. Not looking forward to go to Wimbledon."

BAAAAM!

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
paire benoit
‏@benoitpaire
Content de rentrer a la maison!!!marre de cette surface de merde qui fait mal!!Vraiment pas hâte d'être à Wimbledon!!!! #salut #maison

"Happy to go home. Enough of this f****** surface which makes me suffer. Not looking forward to go to Wimbledon."

BAAAAM!

·
MONSOON season.
81,979 Posts
paire benoit
‏@benoitpaire

BAAAAM!
:spit: :rolls: :sad:

Benoît needs to see a shrink. It's not even like he couldn't do well on grass.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
The guy has won 6 MD tour-level matches in 6 months this season, don't really think that it's the grass that's the issue...

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Strange that Paire has such a distaste for grass. I can see why that dreadful forehand would suffer, but he has a great serve, good volleys and likes to attack second serves. On paper it should be his best surface IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts