Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from Sport24.com

Haas Forfait at Bale
L’Allemand avait abandonné contre Santoro en raison d’une ampoule à la main. Ce n’est pas pour cette raison qu’il déclare forfait pour le tournoi de Bâle mais bien parce qu’il se plaint de douleurs récurrentes au coude droit. Il est parti se soigner en Floride.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
from Eurosport:

Haas withdraws from Basel

Germany's number one player Tommy Hass announced on Friday tha he has withdrawn from next week's tournament in Basel, Switzerland.

Twenty-four year old Haas, who was retired on Wednesday from the Madrid Masters due to blisters on his hand, has been complaining from pain on his right elbow and went home to Florida.

"I'm going to stay in the US for one week and then give it another try at the Masters in Paris-Bercy" he declared. "But if it doesn't work and I can't qualify for the Masters Cup in Shanghai I will not be disappointed. I want to be in shape and 100% ready for next season" he added.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
good news

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Poor Tommy. :sad: His chances of qualifying are really slim now. :( But the main issue here is getting better. He needs to heal his arm properly and get ready for the next season, when he'll kick ass again. :)

Get well Tommy!

·
Registered
555 Posts
:sad: get well soon Tommy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts