Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bookmark it.. Weak field, Roddick never seems to win tournaments and Safin can't win 5 matches in a row.. Injury which could happen with Tommy his greatest threat.:worship:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Bookmark it.. Weak field, Roddick never seems to win tournaments and Safin can't win 5 matches in a row.. Injury which could happen with Tommy his greatest threat.:worship:
Whishful thinking at its best :worship:

·
Registered
662 Posts
It is a very weak field. :( I am afraid that it is Roddick's tourney right through to the end as long as he can hold serve. He was tonight!

Good luck, Tommy :).

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Tommy will defeat Roddick in the finals. Marat will lose his third match.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
He's still recovering from that torn stomach muscle and I wouldn't want to guess what kind of condition he's in at this point.

But if you really believe it, offer to pay us $10 each if he doesn't even make the final. :)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's still recovering from that torn stomach muscle and I wouldn't want to guess what kind of condition he's in at this point.

But if you really believe it, offer to pay us $10 each if he doesn't even make the final. :)
Is the deal nulled if he retires or withdrawls??;)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Is the deal nulled if he retires or withdraws??;)
nope. :)

(I think you missed the thread I am referring to. A while back someone here offered to pay the first ten people if Nadal made the Wimbledon final. As far as I know, he paid everyone. Can't remember his name... )

1 - 20 of 45 Posts