Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Kiefer in 3

Votes: 10 19.6%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's already been 3 years, since they last played against each other.

Kiefer is leading the H2H 3:2, though 2 of those wins were on Clay.

Considering their recent forms, I'll go with Haas in 2 sets. 6:4, 7:5 or something like that.

I'd love to see that match, but no luck, since there won't be any cameras until Saturday. Hopefully, some fellow MTFer will follow the match and post about it.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I am saying Haas in two. Just hope he is not injured and is okay to play after his Indian Wells withdrawal. If healthy I think he can take Kiefer out in two sets.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haas will slip on a banana peel which will leave him with a few scratches on his nose. he will withdraw with exactly 50 minutes before the match.
True, I forgot the obligatory "Haas retires" poll option. That would also apply to Kiwi, though.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
True, I forgot the obligatory "Haas retires" poll option. That would also apply to Kiwi, though.

i really should not have said that. nobody on the planet has had as much bad luck as Haas. he can be rough on the court but off the court, he is one of the nicest persons out there.

he is a former #2 so he had all kinds of talent.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Haas.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
he can be rough on the court but off the court, he is one of the nicest persons out there.
uhm, actually, no. he's exactly the same prick off-court that he is on-court. in fact, he might even be worse. have you been to some of his trainings sessions yet? he freaks out if he doesn't get the court he wants at the time he wants with the hitting partner he wants and the ball he wants and the cheering he wants and the weather he wants and so on. i'm not kidding, i've seen it in halle.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Both Haas and Kiefer can be complete JERKS off court, and both of them can be absolute teddy bears. I've seen both, from both of them in the last few years. Guess they are human.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
uhm, actually, no. he's exactly the same prick off-court that he is on-court. in fact, he might even be worse. have you been to some of his trainings sessions yet? he freaks out if he doesn't get the court he wants at the time he wants with the hitting partner he wants and the ball he wants and the cheering he wants and the weather he wants and so on. i'm not kidding, i've seen it in halle.

i would need to stand corrected then gents. i was going by his one hour long interview on the tennis channel.

he seemed quite genuine and decent.

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
I really hope Tommy Haas. I wonder if it's going to be a good match because most of the time when two players from the same country have to face together, the match is not good.

·
Registered
26,146 Posts
Would be about time for a close match between those two, but I think it will be a 2 setter again. Hopefully something like Kiefer 62 62.

·
Registered
101 Posts
tommy is in very good form i expect his victory in two sets

1 - 20 of 28 Posts