Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
His health must come first and worrying about points is irrelevant. He has shown he has been good enough to come back from these problems before.

I am far from a fan of the guy, but hope he can recover and be back playing as soon as possible.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
No surprise really, but I was still hoping that he would be fit enough to play. I agree, his health is the most important thing and he should take as much time as he needs.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, hopefully he can recover soon enough. I had my doubts as to whether Haas would be able to do well in this event considering his preparation wouldn't have been good then again he did quite well at the US Open despite being under an injury cloud. He had the surgery to relieve the chronic problems with his shoulder so hopefully he won't have as many problems with that in the future.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Story of his career. I read in the paper today he pulled out of Kooyong but was still hopeful to play the Australian Open.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Ah that's really sad. :sad: Tommy's 2007 Australian Open run was such a great memory, particularly the QF match against Davydenko...I hope Tommy can recover well. :)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
lucky losers already now ?

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Man. That guy can't catch a break. I hope he makes a full recovery. Too bad about Monfils too. What's wrong with Gael?

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I know German websites are still writing he's hoping to play the AO, but he has already withdrawn from the list - it was the same BS with Monfils, we knew already days ago he had pulled out and French media are announcing it today as if it were breaking news.
Too bad about Monfils too. What's wrong with Gael?
The knee, I posted the last news in his MTF forum.
His next tournament will be Marseille.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Well, f... it.
Still waiting for the announcement, that the 2nd one of the injury duo also withdraws. :sad:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts