Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
The two top Germans withdrew in the last minute, the 3rd best German never entered, Brands, Bachinger and Shüttler have already lost. You can almost understand why no-one cares about tennis in this country. The public must think they've got a generation of complete losers.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
The two top Germans withdrew in the last minute, the 3rd best German never entered, Brands, Bachinger and Shüttler have already lost. You can almost understand why no-one cares about tennis in this country. The public must think they've got a generation of complete losers.
It's quite a shame for a country with such a storied and successful tennis history. Really really sad indeed.

As for Tommy I hope it's not a recurrence or something serious. It'd be hard to see him coming back yet again :(

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Amazing slump for German tennis... I remember this tournament from the 90's when Top 10 players participated in the draw. BMW-Open is turning into a strong Challenger now :eek:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
It had a good field of players before everyone started dropping like flies. pity. I hope it will not affect participation for next year.

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
he's still a tough nut to crack when he's ON , i dont see why he should retire

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
:eek: at Tommy Haas.

:eek: at German tennis.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
It's not Tommy's fault that he injured his shoulder. I'm sure he wants to play. This sucks.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
A shame, since he really wanted to participate at what is probably his favorite clay tournament due to his family who lives there.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Another reason to back 2-handed backhands.....LoL..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts