Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good from Tommy though the second set was close.

Led the tiebreak 5-1 and let it get back to 5-5 and just about got out of there.

Had a good old tantrum at Lars Graff about a serve call he didn't like - language and everything.

Good to have him back doing that - I miss him when he's not around.

Sexy thoughts, Tommy.

Russell next round.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Tommy was a prick out there. It got pretty bad towards the end, he was saying "fuck the crowd," and he threw his racket in disgust after he won. :confused:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Solid start, Russel is another opponent against who he'll likely have some more time to get himself in better shape. Hehe I like that 400th career win thing, a typical Haas-match, cursing, whining, muttering :D

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Did you happen to hear Lars say 'Word, Tommy, word.' Hmm, he might have said it to him in German. I think our bet is still on.

Hope Tommy's girlfriend is in town, sounds like he needs a round of angry sex after dinner.

Thanks for the report Scoobs. :)

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
He played okay and did what was needed to do. I didn't have really the feeling that Calleri was a threat once the ball was in play, Calleri didn't have one of his dangerous days, it seemed. Either Calleri had to risk a big shot or Haas was going to win the points most of the time. Without looking at the stats, I would say a good serving performance of Tommy.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
his 400th career win. congratulations!
From ATP site...

Active Career ATP Match Wins Leaders (400 Wins Club)
1) Carlos Moya 536 (going into Tues. night)
2) Roger Federer 519
3) Tim Henman 494
4) Lleyton Hewitt 455
5) Fabrice Santoro 430
6) Jonas Bjorkman 405
7) Tommy Haas 400

·
Registered
27,182 Posts
Hes probably still pissed about being aced by Isner a million times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts