Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you shave down there or no? Do you trim with scissors like I do, do you wax, do you razor, or do you pull them out by the bunch or one by one.

I wanna be clean down there, but I'm way too bushy, and shaving is such a tedious things to do when it grows back like a Yoda comes back from a ban. What are more efficient ways to do so?

I already have a small weenie, and having a rainforest down there, doesn't aesthetically help at all!

Have any of ya'll done permanent hair removal?

Please help me.

I'm actually serious, I need some tips from you guys.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Mong Mong, you a mess.

inb4 lock.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Nah. To lazy for anything now.

I used to shave because my exGF . Couldn't care less about it, so I did like she wanted.

That said, im straight dude, and finding my exgf bushy down there no big deal either. However, Brazil waxing was her thing I guess. Donno.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah. To lazy for anything now.

I used to shave because my exGF . Couldn't care less about it, so I did like she wanted.

That said, im straight dude, and finding my exgf bushy down there no big deal either. However, Brazil waxing was her thing I guess. Donno.
She waxes down there? Yikes. I can only imagine how painful it could be.

·
Administrator
9,544 Posts
Expected a Milos pubic hair-pic here, but my prayer was heard.

·
Bring it Home
20,671 Posts
Do you shave down there or no? Do you trim with scissors like I do, do you wax, do you razor, or do you pull them out by the bunch or one by one.

I wanna be clean down there, but I'm way too bushy, and shaving is such a tedious things to do when it grows back like a Yoda comes back from a ban. What are more efficient ways to do so?

I already have a small weenie, and having a rainforest down there, doesn't aesthetically help at all!

Have any of ya'll done permanent hair removal?

Please help me.

I'm actually serious, I need some tips from you guys.
:lol:

Btw, I shave it, with a razor during bath, make it easier (softer).

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
In all seriousness, Sofanda Cox is right on, you shouldn't have a whole bunch of it that it's pretty much a furball, but not completely shaved off either, trimming is the way to go.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Trimmed, way too lazy for shaving.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,627 Posts
You're quite the friend in need, a friend indeed :awww:

Expected a Milos pubic hair-pic here, but my prayer was heard.
Not sure if Mong Mong is into that :lol:

:lol:

Btw, I shave it, with a razor during bath, make it easier (softer).
Confirming the stereotype after all!

Bit strange isn't it, you normally find a barber for hair issues, but only in full sight. I myself haven't really bothered. But if you like, I'd do halfway with trim every so often. I feel it would be a hassle to shave all the way down (though Fogmeister's suggestion in the shower does help, you probably would want to apply some cream or something afterwards or it can get a bit sensitive and itchy).

Permanent hair removal is if you're really that self conscious about it (and to be honest sort of takes away from the "manly" perspective, it's nice to have a bit of hair)

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
I trim it pretty short but don't fully shave. I find I have to keep it trimmed for personal reasons.

·
Bring it Home
20,671 Posts
You're quite the friend in need, a friend indeed :awww:

Not sure if Mong Mong is into that :lol:

Confirming the stereotype after all!

Bit strange isn't it, you normally find a barber for hair issues, but only in full sight. I myself haven't really bothered. But if you like, I'd do halfway with trim every so often. I feel it would be a hassle to shave all the way down (though Fogmeister's suggestion in the shower does help, you probably would want to apply some cream or something afterwards or it can get a bit sensitive and itchy).

Permanent hair removal is if you're really that self conscious about it (and to be honest sort of takes away from the "manly" perspective, it's nice to have a bit of hair)

Not at all, but I actully have quite practice shaving under the shower. I also shave beard and chest this way.

I didn't shave pubic hair every week though, I let grow for a month or something (I guess a month's hair is the point most here would call trim), then I shave.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,627 Posts
Not at all, but I actully have quite practice shaving under the shower. I also shave beard and chest this way.

I didn't shave pubic hair every week though, I let grow for a month or something (I guess a month's hair is the point most here would call trim), then I shave.
That means you're a pro. :yeah:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh man... this innocent thread turned into something else... I'm a bit.. stimulated...

Hopefully I keep it stifled, and remain professional in this thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts