Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gulbis: "I went with my cousin to gamble away my prize money. I was a big loser"

• In case you were worried that Ernests Gulbis’ 2014 success would change him into a straight-laced, responsible human being:

LetsTalkTennis
@letstalktennis1

Gulbis on BBC what he did after FO: "I went with my cousin to gamble away my prize money. I was a big loser" He played black jack #atp
3:47 PM - 10 Jun 2014

EDIT: Ernests Gulbis jokes about lost winnings

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Re: Gulbis: "I went with my cousin to gamble away my prize money. I was a big loser"

And we should like this guy? pathetic.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Re: Gulbis: "I went with my cousin to gamble away my prize money. I was a big loser"

The most interesting guy on the ATP. :worship:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

:lol:

Trollbis strikes again, and again you took the bait

·
Registered
21,401 Posts

Seriously though, this isn't even NewsBot worthy.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

Trying hard Gulbis.... it's funny once or twice but if you keep getting more stupid, it's just not funny

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

Trying hard Gulbis.... it's funny once or twice but if you keep getting more stupid, it's just not funny
yeah, i think that too much classroom humor is too much...

i prefer him serious as the Eurosport interview during RG, with the occasional spices for the lulz, but this is getting out of hand.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

Call me when he starts to shoot the skag into his veins. Looks like the daddy-boy syndrome is transforming into snowball attention seeking effect.

I just got bad repped for this commend by rutinos_harcos with:

Djoko King & Ernesto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disgusting moonballer
:haha: :haha:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts

Please put OP out of his misery already.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

Never change Gulbis :worship: :lol:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts